Quarrix Ridge Vent (what is ridge vent?) is the most versatile attic ventilation product on the market. It works with a wide range of roofing materials and installs on the hip and ridge for a clean appearance. Quarrix Ridge Vent helps keep attics cool and allows hot, most air to release at the highest point, which is essential to achieving a balanced ventilation system. The StormStop® Membrane allows air to flow while preventing all forms of weather from entering the attic space. Quarrix Ridge Vent is available in 20′ Rolls and 4′ Sections.
Quarrix Ridge Vent Benefits:
- Proven Performance
Fully tested and certified with virtually no failure rate.
- Curb Appeal
Clean, even ridge line enhances the image of the home.
- Unmatched Versatility
Efficiently installs with a wide range of roofing materials on both the hip and ridge.
- Industry Standard
Quarrix Building Products leads the rolled ridge vent market.
Click here for ridge vent installation resources.
High Performance Ridge Vent for All Roofing Materials
- Works with a wide range of roofing materials – asphalt shingles, wood, steel and tile
- Installs on both the hip and ridge of a roof, adding needed exhaust on hip roofs
- Adjusts to roof pitches from 3/12 to 20/12
Use the navigation on the left to browse the various types of ventilation applications, or visit our photo gallery to get a glimpse of how Quarrix products will look in your roofing project. Interested in learning more about roof ventilation and Quarrix products? Visit our roofing blog!
Attic Ventilation is Crucial
When an attic is properly ventilated with intake (soffit vents) and exhaust (ridge vent), it creates a balanced system that protects the roof from structural damaging ice dams, moisture problems, wasted energy and more. When a balanced system is created, the constant flow of air keeps the roof the same temperature as the outside air. Ice is therefore unable to form in the winter and a home can cost less to keep cool in the summer. Learn more about why you need roof ventilation.
More Ridge Vent Resources
- Explore the ridge vent section on our blog, Quarrix Roof Space.
- Learn how easy it is to install Quarrix Ridge Vent.
- Want an easy way to find out how much ridge vent you need? Use our ridge vent calculator.
- Find more information about how to create a balanced ventilation system here.
- Have a home that doesn’t have soffit vents? Check out our Multi-Use Intake Vent.
- Learn more about all our ventilation products and roofing accessories in our Ventilation Product Guide.