Architectural appeal with the authentic look of traditional concrete and clay tiles.
Quarrix Composite Roof Tile offers the look of traditional concrete and clay tiles without the heavy weight and installation challenges.
Benefits of Quarrix Composite Tile & Composite Roofing
- Engineered to be lightweight (one third the weight of most traditional concrete tiles) – no roof reinforcement necessary
- The advanced composite material will give you guaranteed long-term performance, adding unmatched value to your home.
- Guaranteed Durability:
- No freeze thaw issues
- Easier Roof Loading (virtually no breakage)
- Class A Hail Rating (FM 4473)
- Tested to 114 mph
- 50-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Compatible with Quarrix Tile Accessories
Independently Tested & Certified
• ASTM G155-2000 Hours Xenon Weathering • ASTM D638 – Tensile • Wind Resistance, Uplift Bend, Penetration • ASTM E108 – Class C Fire • ASTM D635 – Rate of Burn • FM 4473 – Ice Hail Impact / Hail Impact Test for Class 4 Hail