Architectural appeal with the authentic look of traditional concrete and clay tiles.
Quarrix Lightweight Composite Roof Tile for any roof offers the look of traditional concrete and clay tiles without the heavy weight and installation challenges.
Benefits of Quarrix Lightweight Composite Tile & Composite Roofing
- Architectural appeal offers the authentic look of traditional concrete or clay tiles.
- Efficient installation of tiles with standard roofing tools - no roof reinforcement necessary.
- Composite material offers superior performance across all temperatures and climate zones – adding unmatched value to your home.
- Strong and Durable:
- No freeze thaw issues
- Easier Roof Loading (virtually no breakage)
- Class 4 Hail Rating (FM 4473)
- Tested to 114 mph
- 50-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Complete system with Quarrix Tile Accessories
Click here to see more reason to choose Quarrix Composite Tile.
Independently Tested & Certified
• ASTM G155-2000 Hours Xenon Weathering • ASTM D638 – Tensile • Wind Resistance, Uplift Bend, Penetration • ASTM E108 – Class C Fire • ASTM D635 – Rate of Burn • FM 4473 – Ice Hail Impact / Hail Impact Test for Class 4 Hail